Essay: My Best Friend (Grade IV)

           

Learn with Hafiza Palwasha


Gohar English Grammar, Book 4.

Solution

Essay
My Best Friend

ESSAY
Students are allow to write their own essay on copies and examination, but with correct spellings, punctuation, and sense of sentence. Students can also write the given essay on copies and learn for examination.

       Ali is my friend. He is my next-door neighbour. We study in the same school. We sit on the same bench in the class. When school closes, we come home together. Ali is very hard working. He always comes first in the class. He says five times prayers daily. He never tells a lie. He never abuses or insults his friends. He is also a good player. He always helps me with my homework. He respects and obeys his parents and teachers. Everyone loves him. He loves to play, talk and sit with him. He is my best friend. I also love him and enjoy his company.

Comments