Letter: To your friend to ask about his/her health. (Grade V)

  

Learn with Hafiza Palwasha


Gohar English Grammar, Book 5.

Solution

Letter
To your friend to ask about his/her health.

LETTER
Students are allow to write their own letter body on copies and examination, but with correct spellings, punctuation, and sense of sentence. Students are not allow to change the pattern of letter. Students can also write the given letter on copies and learn for examination.

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
13th May, 2023.

My Dear Abeera,
I was stunned to learn that you had met a serious accident. But later your brother confirmed me on the telephone that you are out of danger and are rapidly recovering. Thanks to Allah, I hope you will soon be all right. Write to me the whole account of the accident and when you are fully recovered. I pray for your early recovery and wish the best health.

Convey my regards to your parents.

Yours sincerely,
X.Y.Z,
Roll No. 35128. 

Comments