Essay: My Classroom (Grade VII)

  

Learn with Hafiza Palwasha


Gohar English Grammar, Book 7.

Solution

Essay
My Classroom

ESSAY
Students are allow to write their own essay on copies and examination, but with correct spellings, punctuation, and sense of sentence. Students can also write the given essay on copies and learn for examination.

       Besides the teachers, the classroom is also the essential source to learn. I study in a well-known and reputed Private School (Penken Education System). It has twenty large rooms. One room is meant for each section of each class. I am lucky that my classroom is situated in front of a beautiful lawn. In my classroom, there are four windows. There is a large white board on the front wall. There is a chair and a table in my classroom. The teacher sits in the chair, while the register, the duster etc are placed on the table. Our classroom is large enough for fifty students. There are four ceiling fans in the classroom. On the walls, there are pictures of Quaid-e-Azam, Allama Iqbal and one large map each of Pakistan and the world. It is a beautiful classroom and I like it very much.

Comments