Application: School Leaving Certificate (Grade V)

 


Learn with Hafiza Palwasha


Gohar English Grammar, Book 5.

Solution

Application
School Leaving Certificate

APPLICATION
Students are allow to write their own application body on copies and examination, but with correct spellings, punctuation, and sense of sentence. Students are not allow to change the pattern of application. Students can also write the given application on copies and learn for examination.

The Principal,
Penken Education System,
G-6/2, Islamabad.
14th May, 2023.

Subject: School Leaving Certificate.

Respected Sir,
                        With due respect, I state that my father is a bank manager. He has been transferred to a new branch. Now it is possible for me to come to this school from such a long distance. I, therefore, request you kindly to issue the school leaving certificate so that I may be able to get admission into a school near my residence.

Thanking you.

Yours obediently,
Ayesha Ali,
Grade V,
Roll No. 3648. 

Comments