Worksheet No. 1 (Grade 2)

 

Learn with Hafiza Palwasha

OXFORD (Book 2), KEYBOARD
Computer Science With Application Software (Third Edition).

Solution

Worksheet 1
Page No. 22 & 23

Page No. 22
Q No 1: Search for two input and two output devices in the grid given below.
keyboard,          Mouse,          Printer,          Headphones
Solution:
Second row: Leave first two letters and last letter = PRINTER
Sixth row: Leave last two letters = KEYBOARD
Last row: HEADPHONES
Last column: Leave first three letters and last two letters = MOUSE

Page No. 22
Q No 2: Who am I?
Solution:
a.   I am used to store data and can easily be carried in a pocket.
      USB
b.   I am used to take a printout.
      Printer
c.   I am used to record sound.
      Speaker
d.   I control all the other parts of a computer.
      CPU
e.   I am an input device. I am also known as a pointing device.
      Mouse

Page No. 22
Q No 3: Label the four parts of a computer system.
Solution:
A.   Monitor
B.   CPU
C.   Keyboard
D.   Mouse

Page No. 23
Q No 4: Neha has drawn the figures of some devices and labelled them. Check if she has labelled all of them correctly. Put a tick for the correct label and a cross for the wrong one in the boxes below.
Solution:
A.   Cross
B.   Tick
C.   Cross
D.   Tick
Write the correct labels here:
A.   Printer
B.   Speaker
C.   Hard disk
D.   Monitor

Comments