Letter: To the brother congratulating his/her success. (Grade VII)


Learn with Hafiza Palwasha


Gohar English Grammar, Book 7.

Solution

Letter
To the Brother congratulating on his/her success.

LETTER
Students are allow to write their own letter body on copies and examination, but with correct spellings, punctuation, and sense of sentence. Students are not allow to change the pattern of letter. Students can also write the given letter on copies and learn for examination.

Examination Hall,
City A.B.C.
13th May, 2023.

My Dear Amhad,
I am glad to see your progress report card. We all thank Allah for His kindness and wish you a bright future. Certainly, your success is due to Allah's grace. Keep it up! You will be of great asset to our family and more over to this nation. I went to the market and bought a gift for you which I am sending with this letter. Hope you like that. I really wanna listen the comments of your friends and teachers, so I am waiting the reply of this letter from your side.

Again congratulations to you!

Yours obediently,
X.Y.Z,
Roll No. 35128. 

Comments