Application: To attend the Marriage Ceremony (Grade VI)


Learn with Hafiza Palwasha


Gohar English Grammar, Book 6.

Solution

Application
To attend Marriage Ceremony

APPLICATION
Students are allow to write their own application body on copies and examination, but with correct spellings, punctuation, and sense of sentence. Students are not allow to change the pattern of application. Students can also write the given application on copies and learn for examination.

The Principal,
Penken Education System,
G-6/2, Islamabad.
13th May, 2023.

Subject: To attend marriage ceremony.

Respected Sir,
                        Most respectfully, I beg to say that the marriage ceremony of my cousin is being held on 15th May of this week. It is essential for me to join this marriage ceremony. Kindly confer me leave for three days from 14th to 16th May. I shall be grateful to you for this kindness.

Thanking you.

Yours obediently,
Ayesha Ali,
Grade VI,
Roll No. 3648. 

Comments